VEGAN THAI CURRY
Get lost in the delicious aromas of this keto vegan Thai curry. With 7g net carbs, 27g fat, 12g protein, and 318 calories, this is a keto-friendly meal you'll love to eat! Most of the calories in this dish come from healthy fats, and it only takes 20 minutes to make.
- 1 pack of tofu, cut into cubes
- 2 bell peppers, cut into strips
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 15 oz can coconut milk full fat
- 2 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tsp Thai curry paste
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 small piece of ginger, peeled
- 1 stalk of lemon grass cut into 3 pieces
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 limes
- Heat a pan at medium heat and melt your coconut oil. Mince your ginger and garlic and add to the pan. Add your bell pepper strips and lemon grass pieces. Stir for 30 seconds and add your coconut milk and chill flakes. Stir again.
- Add your soy sauce, Thai curry paste, tomato paste, and almond butter. Stir for 1 minute and add the Tofu cubes. Let your curry cook for 5-10 minutes, or until the sauce thickens and take off the heat.
- Serve with chopped coriander (or basil) and green onions to add a twist of freshness to the dish. Top with fresh lime.
* Optional: Replace the tofu with your protein of choice such as chicken, shrimp or beef if you aren’t following a vegan diet.