THAI STYLE CAULIFLOWER SOUP
This flavorful dish offers a Thai twist to a winter warming favorite.
- 4 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 medium Onion, Finely Chopped
- 6 tablespoon Yellow Curry Paste
- 4 medium heads Cauliflower, Broken into Florets
- 2 cartons (32 ounces) Vegetable Broth
- 2 cup Coconut Milk
- Minced Fresh Cilantro, Optional
- First, heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium heat and then add the onion, cooking until golden. Then add the yellow curry paste and continue to cook for approximately 1-2 minutes.
- Next, add the cauliflower florets and broth into the pan. Increase the heat to high, bringing it to the boil for around 5 minutes. Reduce the heat and simmer, covering with a lid for about 20 minutes.
- Mix in the coconut milk and simmer for another minute. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool for 15 minutes.
- Blend in a food processor until smooth. Garnish with cilantro (or chives if preferred) to serve and enjoy!