SMOKED SALMON AND AVOCADO PLATE
Because a keto meal doesn’t have to be that complicated.
- 7 oz. smoked salmon
- 1 avocado
- 2 boiled eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Optional: cilantro
- Put a pot of water over high heat and bring to a boil. Place two eggs in the pot and set a timer for the desired time. Boil for 4-6 minutes for a softer boiled egg and 6-9 minutes for a hard-boiled egg. Once done cut eggs into halves.
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit, and cut out avocado slices. Scoop them out using a spoon and place on a plate.
- Add smoked salmon to the plate.
- Sprinkle the plate with salt and pepper.
- Optional: serve with fresh cilantro, lemon or mayonnaise on the side.