PROSCIUTTO WRAPPED ASPARAGUS
This tender asparagus wrapped in crispy prosciutto is a simple and classic appetizer or delicious addition to any meal.
- 9 large slices of prosciutto, cut in two
- 1 ounce of cream cheese or goat cheese, according to preference
- 18 spears of asparagus
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Drizzle a sheet pan with olive oil.
- Line the prosciutto on the pan and cover each piece with a thin layer of cream cheese or goat cheese.
- Place an asparagus spear in each piece of prosciutto and roll up.
- Roast for 12 minutes, turning the asparagus once halfway through cooking.
- Serve hot and enjoy.