We’ve all been there: wanting to get a quick dinner in and out of the oven. Whether it’s after work and your patience is dwindling, hunger is climbing and you think you’re about to break your stride at any minute with something definitely not keto-friendly, or you even just came home from working out and want something to cook while you shower and get cozy. If that sounds like you, then there really isn’t anything easier than this sheet pan recipe.
- 1/4 cup butter divided
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lb cauliflower florets
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 lb salmon filet cut into 4 equal portions
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- Lemon wedges for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400F and prep your baking sheet: place 2 tbsp of your butter on the rimmed baking sheet (meaning, make sure it isn’t totally flat without edges so that juices don’t overflow.) Place the baking sheet in the oven as it preheats.
- Melt your remaining butter in a small bowl and whisk in the garlic, parsley and lemon zest.
- Remove the pan from the oven once your butter melts (and is maybe even slightly brown!) and add the cauliflower florets. Sprinkle them with salt and pepper and toss to coat in the butter for an electrifying taste. Bake 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and make space for the salmon filets. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then drizzle with plenty of the garlic butter.
- Bake another 10 to 12 minutes, until the fish is opaque in color and flakes easily with a fork. Keep in mind that cooking time depends on the thickness of your filets.
- Serve with lemon wedges and parsley for garnish.