KETO GARLIC SHRIMP SKEWERS
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1-pound uncooked jumbo shrimp, peeled
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2/3 cup fresh arugula
- 2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 green onions, sliced
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- 1/3 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- To make these tasty shrimp skewers, start by mixing together the lemon juice, olive oil, and lemon zest in a bowl.
- Next, add the shrimp into the mixture, making sure they are fully covered.
- For the dipping sauce, place the garlic, milk, vinegar, mustard, green onions, yogurt, salt and sugar into a food processor and mix until smooth. Set aside.
- Thread the shrimp and cherry tomatoes onto the skewers and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill on medium heat for about 2-3 minutes on each side until the shrimps are no longer pink.
- Serve with the dipping sauce and side salad of arugula for a light and delicious meal.
- Optional: Sprinkle parmesan cheese on the skewers for extra taste!