KETO BROCCOLI OMELETTE
Bump up your daily vegetable intake with this healthy omelette dish. A perfect option for a hearty breakfast or a keto friendly brunch idea!
- 6 Large Eggs
- 3 cups Fresh Broccoli Florets
- 1/3 cup Grated Romano Cheese
- 1/3 cup Sliced Pitted Greek Olives (optional)
- 1/3 cup Minced Fresh Parsley
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- In a small saucepan, add broccoli to cold water and bring to the boil. Once the broccoli is tender, remove from the heat, drain and set aside.
- For the omelette mix, whisk the 6 eggs into a large bowl. Add a splash of skimmed milk to the bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the egg mixture to a large frying pan with olive oil over medium heat. Once the egg mix starts to set, add the broccoli and olives, and leave to cook for five minutes until the omelette is formed.
- Once cooked, sprinkle over the grated cheese and parsley and fold in half to serve.