FUDGY KETO CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
No need to deprive yourself of rich and delicious brownies with this amazing low-carb keto brownie recipe! It’s the best you'll ever find. Make these extra fudgy keto brownies in under 30 minutes with just 6 ingredients and 2g net carbs per serving!
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 4 oz Unsweetened baking chocolate
- 3/4 cup Blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 2 large Eggs
- 2/3 cup Powdered Sweetener (such as allulose or erythritol)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- Optional: 1/4 cup Walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a pan with parchment paper, making sure the edges of the paper cover the sides and go over.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together in a double boiler, stirring occasionally, until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Add in the vanilla extract and stir carefully.
- Add the almond flour, powdered sweetener, cocoa powder, sea salt, and eggs. Stir together until uniform. It is normal if the batter is grainy looking.
- Transfer the batter to the lined pan. Smooth the top with a spatula. If desired, sprinkle with chopped walnuts and press into the top.
- Bake for 13-18 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out almost clean with just a little batter on it. Don’t wait for the toothpick to come out totally clean if you want them to be fudgy.
- Cool completely before cutting. There may be some butter accumulated on top but do not drain it, as it will absorb back in after cooling.
Enjoy the gooey, chocolate goodness!