BACON AND SPINACH SCALLOPS
This scrumptious combination of grilled scallops and fresh spinach is a seafood lover’s delight.
- 3 Bacon Strips, Chopped
- 6 Large Scallops
- 1 Shallots, Finely Chopped
- ¼ cup White Wine or Chicken Broth
- 4 cups Fresh Baby Spinach
- Cook the bacon strips in a large pan until crisp and set them aside once done.
- Place the scallops in the pan, and cook for around 2-3 minutes on each side until they are golden and set aside.
- In the same pan, cook the shallots with the bacon and scallop juices and add ¼ cup of white wine (or chicken broth if preferred). Bring to the boil and stir occasionally.
- Lastly, add the spinach to the pan and stir until wilted. Mix in the bacon and serve with the scallops.