KETO BACON PIGS IN A BLANKET
Transform your favorite finger food into a delicious, low-carb ketogenic dish. Easy to make and loved by all, these keto pigs in blankets are the best bacon wrapped sausage appetizers. They even taste better than the originals!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yield: Makes 8 servings
- 16 small sized high-quality sausages of choice (you can use chorizo, beef, or pork sausages for example)
- 8 slices of bacon
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 16 tooth picks
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Wrap each individual sausage in half a slice of bacon and secure with a tooth pick.
- Place the sausages on a baking tray and roast them for 10 minutes. Next, remove them from the oven and brush them with butter as desired.
- Bake in the oven for another 10 minutes until your sausages are cooked through and the bacon is nice and crispy.
- Alternatively, you can also fry them in a pan with butter.
- Remove from the oven and allow them to cool down for a few minutes before serving.