CHICKEN ENCHILADA SKILLET
Servings: 6 servings
Calories: 351 kcal
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup chicken broth organic if possible)
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 lb cooked chicken, cubed or shredded
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar or Mexican cheese (about 6 ounces) - or use any cheese you like
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the chicken broth and bring to a simmer.
- Whisk in the tomato paste, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, and cayenne until smooth.
- Reduce heat to low and whisk in the sour cream until well combined. Stir in the chicken and toss to coat. *If you have wraps or veggies to hold the filling, scoop it out from the skillet to a bowl, set aside and proceed to step 4 before 5. If not, proceed to step 5.
- Take your cooked and prepped veggies or keto wraps and fill them with the chicken and sauce mixture. place them back on the skillet.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the top and cover the skillet until melted, about 4 minutes.
- Optional: Top up with avocado slices as desired.
Amount Per Serving (1 cup approximately)
Calories from Fat 17